1.01.2010

some pre-departure thoughts!

6 days to go? When did that happen?!

I'm finally starting to get a little bit nervous. And by a little bit I mean a lot. It still isn't really hitting me, but it's at least started to a little bit, and I'm starting to get kind of freaked out! I know it will be a blast, but I'm nervous because I still feel sick from July, there will be things I miss, etc... it sounds lame, but I can't help it! 4 months is just starting to sound like a very long time all of a sudden. I know it's not that long in the grand scheme of things, and it's going to be filled with a lot of awesomeness so I don't know why I'm so nervous. Oh well!

I keep having dreams that I'm there with my host family in my homestay. I just want to go and see for real! We found a really neat looking hostel to stay in the night before. Speaking of which, I should probably go finish bookin that. Wowww I just can't believe it, I can't believe it's almost here!

In one week we will be there! jjlfslsfkl! I don't think there are really any good words to describe this feeling so that will have to do.

No comments: